How you have already helped
We are very grateful for all the donations and time our supporters have given to Vision 21, below are examples of what we have been able to accomplish with your support.
- Trips – Many of the projects go on outings in order to experience different social situations and learn about cultures, events and other organisations. This also provides an opportunity to travel via different modes of transport and gain knowledge along the way. Some trips attended in the past include; Barry Island and Cardiff Bay via train, St Fagans National History Museum, The Royal Mint, Bristol Zoo and the South Wales Police Head Quarters.
- I.T Equipment – This can range from computer equipment to tablets. software and electronic quiz equipment t0 enhance training.
- Kitchen equipment – Used by TAM and catering.
- Cards have many craft items donated in order to be used by the trainees, these are often high quality items that are very useful to the project.
- Woodwork equipment, donations of tools and machinery.
- Much needed refurbishments to improve training provision.
These are just a few examples of how you have helped. No matter how big or small, here at Vision 21 we are grateful for all donations. They make a huge difference to the trainees.