Partnerships that deliver
Vision 21 believes strongly in a partnership approach and works closely with a variety of local authorities throughout Wales to develop innovative and inclusive emerging social enterprises.
We aim to provide increasing ranges of options for lifelong learning and employment for people with learning needs.
- Two of our catering services are offered through a partnership arrangement with United Welsh Housing, known as Full Circle Catering. These social enterprise training projects provide around 60 meals a day for residents in Housing with Care facilities in Caerphilly and Nantyglo, Blaenau Gwent. This innovative partnership delivers an excellent quality, cost effective service and has been designed around the needs of the needs of the residents, while at the same time, delivering very real catering training for Vision 21 trainees.
- We work with the young people’s partnership framework to offer increased options for student’s transition from school to the world of work.
- We work in conjunction with the NHS and the University Hospital for Wales and the University of Glamorgan to provide training placements for student nurses, genetic counselling students, occupational therapy students and social work students to provide students with positive models and valuable disability placement experience.
- We work with local housing providers such as United Welsh Housing (Others?)
- We work with Hijinx Theatre, Community Music Wales, Sherman Theatre and Printhaus in the delivery of our Creative Choices programme.