We are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to work across our catering projects .
In addition to sound catering skills and a desire to help adults with learning needs the successful candidate will:
- Provide flexible cover for catering staff absences (holiday / sick leave), and non-catering project staff should the need arise.
- Cater for the projects customers while providing healthy, nutritious meals and varied choice.
- Carry out project specific tasks that have been laid out by the Project Instructors.
- Ensure that the individual training needs of the students are met.
- Co-operate with the Project Instructor/Projects Coordinator in activities relating to the students and the commercial development of the Projects.
- Play a part in developing people’s potential through increasing confidence, building self-esteem, making people feel valued and appreciated as individuals.
This role is based across multiple sites and subject to a 6-month probationary period.
A pay award is currently pending and the role also includes a £50 per month travel allowance.
Closure date for applications is 12:00pm Wednesday 4th October.
Please download the following documents:
Please send CV’s to:
e-mail – email@example.com
or post to Vision 21 Unit 10-12 Fieldway, Maes y Coed Road, Heath, Cardiff, CF14 4HY.
Have you considered volunteering with us? It’s a great way to develop skills and get some experience – take a look at our volunteer page.
Vision 21 Cyfle Cymru is committed to achieving an effective Equal Opportunities Policy. Applicants are welcomed from all sections of the community.