Bespoke Woodwork Project Worker
Bespoke Woodwork, Unit 12 Fieldway, Heath, Cardiff CF14 4HY
Salary – £15,348 per annum Plus Pension Plan
Hours: 37½ per week
8.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday
- To ensure that the individual training needs of the students are met.
- To co-operate with the Project workers in all activities relating to students training and efficient running of the Project.
- Play a part in developing people’s potential through increasing confidence, self-esteem, making people feel valued and appreciated as individuals.
- Cover the workshop in the absence of colleagues.
- Implement training programmes for individual students as defined by the Projects Leader
- Supervise students and volunteers as assigned
- Undertake all necessary wood machining as directed; using safe systems of work.
- Maintain appropriate records, including student daily logs, progress reports, and participate in student reviews.
- Use practical, vocational and social skills as an example to students attending the Project(s) and attend to their personal and physical needs (where appropriate and necessary) in a respectful manner.
- Adhere to and enforce appropriate Health, Safety, Environmental legislation, and Fire Precaution requirements.
- Adhere to and enforce the policies and procedures of Vision 21 (Cyfle Cymru) as determined by The Board of Trustees.
- Participate in staff development activities and meetings.
- Support the aims and ethos of Vision 21 (Cyfle Cymru). Undertake any other reasonable duties that may be requested.
To apply please download the job description (found below), application form and supporting policies (found on the left-hand side of this page). CV’s will not be accepted.
Bespoke Woodwork Project Worker Job Description
Please send completed applications to:
Vision 21, Unit 10-12 Fieldway, Maes-y-coed Road, Heath, Cardiff, CF14 4HY
CLOSING DATE: 12 pm 1st October 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: Week beginning 8th October
Have you considered volunteering with us? It’s a great way to develop skills and get some experience – take a look at our volunteer page.
Vision 21 Cyfle Cymru is committed to achieving an effective Equal Opportunities Policy. Applicants are welcomed from all sections of the community.