04 Apr Vision 21 Annual Awards day 2015
The Vision 21 Annual Awards Day took place on the 2nd April 2015 at Plasmawr School.
This annual presentation ceremony takes place every year to recognise the achievements of Vision 21 trainees by awarding them their Agored Cymru certificates of achievement and their soft skills certificates.
The celebration is also used to recognise any outstanding achievements that have taken place over the past year by individuals, projects, staff and volunteers, trustees and supporters of the organisation.
Everyone in the organisation is asked to nominate anything they feel deserves recognition in any one of six categories.
- Achievement in employment.
- Supporting Vision 21 through the year.
- Best new idea or contribution to Vision 21 through the year.
- Greatest individual achievement or realisation of a goal or dream.
- Greatest Team or project achievement
- Special Award – anything you think deserves special recognition.
Nominations can be made by trainees, volunteers, staff, and the nominees are then selected through a panel made up of a trustee, a member of the senior management team, a volunteer and a trainee who decide on the winners and runners up in each category. These winners are then presented with a shield which goes on display in the Sbectrwm atrium. They also receive a certificate.
Here are some photos from this years ceremony: