Vision 21 is pleased to offer professional placements for students in college, university and young adults in school.
A work placement with Vision 21 will give you the opportunity to develop relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
The positive outcomes you can expect to achieve should you decide to take up a work placement with Vision 21 include:
- Clarification of your own career goals
- Gaining an insight into the way organisations operate and the challenges they face
- Increasing your skills and knowledge
- Networking opportunities
- Understanding a particular job or industry
- An instructor or coordinator who would be able to act as a referee for future job applications
- Attendance at in-company training courses
- A relaxed, friendly and supportive environment in which to gain vital experience.
Vision 21 annually provides over 90 placements for students on various courses. These include Student Nurses, trainee Police Officers, Occupational Therapy, Genetic Counselling, Social Work, Health & Social Care, Youth & Community, Community Health & Wellbeing, PGCE and Art Therapy.
We also provide work-exchange programmes for overseas students and host under-18’s looking to fulfil their work-experience.
If you are interested in finding out more about a placement at Vision 21 please contact Jamie Harris the Volunteer & Placements Coordinator for further details:
Volunteer and Placements Officer