V21 Woodwork @ Heath
Would you like to learn woodwork skills?
At the V21 Woodwork @ Heath project you will learn woodworking and all the basic skills of carpentry and joinery.
Alongside our friendly team, you will be making and putting together a variety of products, and learning the various ways to apply different finishes to the wood.
You will be taught how to use a range of hand and power tools correctly and how to care for them.
Together, we will develop a training plan to suit you and you could learn skills such as:
- Assisting with machining.
- Cutting wood to size.
- Purchasing materials.
- Delivering final products to customers.
- Drilling, fixing and assembling.
- Identifying different types of wood.
- Identifying woodworking tools and equipment.
- Preparing and finishing wood.
- Use of hand and power tools.
Trainees attend the V21 Woodwork @ Heath project Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 3:00pm.
V21 Woodwork @ Heath, Unit 12 Fieldway, Maes-y-coed Road, Heath, Cardiff, CF14 4HY
V21 Woodwork @ Heath sell a range of garden & home furniture. Commissions are available, please contact the project for information.